It has now been 4 years since I married THE best girl in the world. I’ll prove it:
- She watches Star Wars with me and insists Han shot first!
- She watches The Walking Dead with me even though Sister Wives is on at the same time.
- She lets me finish her sandwich at Subway.
- She randomly buys me video games like Lord of the Rings – War in the North.
- She dances Gangnam Style with me.
- She sings loudly and with the completely wrong words with me on long car rides.
- She lets me fix her computer and makes me feel like I’m helping a damsel in distress.
- She is the biggest encouragement from day to day and tells me I am a good person.
- She is without a doubt the best mother to our kids especially with all the hippy weird parenting styles we try.
- She loves God first and has our families’ spiritual health at the forefront of her mind all the time.
I love you Deborah Gilbert! Happy Anniversary.
Thanks for reading this post. Follow me on Facebook and use the icons below to share this article with your friends.